Wednesday, June 11, 2008

THE FURIES DO POST MORTEM

The night of the long knives took the msn, DNC and the obamacan bully boyz of the netroots [trying to out-drudge, Drudge] over a year to produce a final kill. They gather around the corps of the candidate they had determined to kill; gloating, taking credit inwardly but outwardly sharpening their knives for slashing continuing wounds.

“The fault”, the many pontificated, “was her own. She made so many mistakes and he ran a faultless campaign.” The few with positive and praising comments usually included a barb, a snark or a regret that there was no more blood to be shed.

But most were beyond the need for spilling more blood. They got her – they got that presumptive chick, that cocky robin that dared try to lead a country of men. Once again, misogyny won. Strut, strut, strut.
"Who killed Cock Robin?" "I," said the Sparrow,
"With my bow and arrow, I killed Cock Robin."
"Who saw him die?" "I," said the Fly,
"With my little eye, I saw him die."
"Who caught his blood?" "I," said the Fish,
"With my little dish, I caught his blood."
"Who'll make the shroud?" "I," said the Beetle,
"With my thread and needle, I'll make the shroud."
"Who'll dig his grave?" "I," said the Owl,
"With my pick and shovel, I'll dig his grave."
"Who'll be the parson?" "I," said the Rook,
"With my little book, I'll be the parson."
"Who'll be the clerk?" "I," said the Lark,
"If it's not in the dark, I'll be the clerk."
"Who'll carry the link?" "I," said the Linnet,
"I'll fetch it in a minute, I'll carry the link."
"Who'll be chief mourner?" "I," said the Dove,
"I mourn for my love, I'll be chief mourner."
"Who'll carry the coffin?" "I," said the Kite,
"If it's not through the night, I'll carry the coffin."
"Who'll bear the pall? "We," said the Wren,
"Both the cock and the hen, we'll bear the pall."
"Who'll sing a psalm?" "I," said the Thrush,
"As she sat on a bush, I'll sing a psalm."
"Who'll toll the bell?" "I," said the bull,
"Because I can pull, I'll toll the bell."
All the birds of the air fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,
When they heard the bell toll for poor Cock Robin.
- English folk song

After the kill there was more fun to be had salivating over the tattered shreds and many more women to denigrate - starting with those 18 million voters who dared vote for a woman!

Well, of course they were mostly old, senile women with a few brain-dead working stiffs – all of them racists, they explained. They discounted the many young people who loyally worked on her campaign.

And the many of all ages, races, genders, religions, education and class who contributed all they could because they knew she was the best and most experienced of all.

Most tellingly, it has not been enough for them that they, and the DNC, broke their own rules to give the male candidate the winning super delegate votes. They invade women’s blogs and lists demanding total fealty, [the fidelity of a vassal or feudal tenant to his lord b: the obligation of such fidelity].

There must be total capitulation to the Precious – a bowing low on bended knee, a pull of the forelock, a public confession of their former wrongness.

Some of the 18 Million acquiesced but many did not. Web sites to advocate write-in votes for their illegally-deposed candidate were blocked but this one explaining “how to” for Ron Paul so far is unaffected: http://www.thepeoplehavespoken.org/

The key is to check the rules for your own state. Here’s another interesting idea, sending a drawing of your hands to the DNC as one of the 18 million: http://blog.hillary-clintons-voice.com/all-hands-on-deck-a-message-from-a-friend-1118

Subscriber’s comment: ‘The claim that he never resorted to sexism is so false, here’s just one example: obama's theme song in SC by JZ "I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one of them" incited his little minions to go out in full force calling Hillary a bitch and every other word they could think of.’

"I understand that Senator Clinton, periodically when she’s feeling down, launches attacks as a way of trying to boost her appeal." -- BO 2/15/2008.

http://tinyurl.com/5vp84r - article
http://tinyurl.com/5zwj9h - video

Gloria Steinham on CNN which doubled teamed her with two sharks did her best [6/10/08] but failed to list major sexist remarks of the campaign save for one, the oft repeated Matthews quote. There are well over 80 well-documented examples.

And Senator Boxer’s assertion that all will now happily climb aboard the unity pony and live happily ever after is as phony as the media’s denial of sexism.

Attention Democratic Party! Republicans do NOT denigrate their female members and candidates.
#
To subscribe, unsubscribe or comment e-mail: gapperserve@comcast.net
http://gendergappers.blogspot.com
Visit the GenderGapper’s link page: http://www.gendergappers.org/links.htm
GenderGappers articles may be forwarded if you wish, and translated into other languages, but please keep them intact. They are archived at the following sites:
http :// www.gendergappers.org

No comments: